Tuesday 5 August 2014

The battle of the spots!

Lets just face it, we all get spots/ boils at some point and they're a right pain! I barely got any spots during my early teens. However, as I am getting into my late teens i'm unfortunately getting more and more of them and to make it even worse they're stubborn boils. Luckily, I have some trusty products which I use to try and get rid of them as quickly as possible!

Daily, I use a Tea Tree foaming face wash which is amazing! I found this certain one when I was wandering around Poundland and I thought that I should give it ago. So I decided to try it out for a few days. I noticed that it would leave my skin smooth, soft and refreshed! It also cleanses the skin well but I would only use this on its own if I had clear skin due to it not being that 'powerful'. It comes out in a foam, you usually need 4 pumps unlike 2 which is says on the bottle and you massage it onto a wet face for a minute then you just wash it off. Its a brilliant, cheap product!




Another product which I use daily is Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion from Boots.I absolutely adore this product and it is brilliant for getting rid of spots/boils as long as you use it in the morning and before you go to bed. It really does deep cleanse the skin and a bottle of this product will last ages! It gets rid of dirt, oil and make up without drying out the skin and it helps to fight against spots causing bacteria which also helps to unblock pores. All you have to do is put some of the product onto cotton wool and wipe it over your face. Easy right? Its also only priced at £3.23! Cheap, cheerful and does the job.
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Tea-Tree-Witch-Hazel-Cleansing-Toning-Lotion-150ml_1213606/



Now here comes the bad boy! This is Magnesium Sulphate Paste from Boots.This is a paste which will definitely get rid of spots and boils. Its a 'drawing paste to help treat minor skin infections including boils'. I recommend this product to anyone who suffers with boils as it really does work and its my absolute favourite. It's also so easy to use. All you need to do is apply to the affected area, make sure to rub it in then just leave it but make sure to stir the paste before you use it. Make sure you stick with applying the product as it does get rid of boils! I can't remember how much this product was but I know that it wasn't too expensive. I also can't seem to find the product online but if you pop into any Boots store then they will have it!

Lets beat them spots and have clear skin!
Sammie x

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the same issue as you! Not seen or heard about that paste pot before so think I'll look into that! - Thanks so much!
    Just followed your blog on bloglovin! Would love if you could check out my blog back!
    Keep in touch!
    stylelikehers
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for checking out this blog post.
      I didn't hear about it till my mum told me! Its amazing stuff :)!
      If you need any help trying to find it just message me and I will try to help!
      Thank you so much. I just checked out yours and your blog is amazing :). I will definitely be following.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    Sure :). Thank you for checking out my blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete