Monday 11 August 2014

Liebster Award!



Hey guys,

Today I was just checking my blog, looking though the stats and I noticed I had 2 comments and I was very honoured when I read them. The comments were  from 2 lovely bloggers's nominating me for the Liebster Award. These lovely bloggers are known as Katie from Emilade and Smidge Of Pretty from Smidge Of Pretty You should definitely check out their blogs! I would also like to say a massive Thank you to them both!

I haven't been a blogger for long so I didn't have a clue what an 'Liebster Award' was. After doing some research I found out that the Liebster Awards are given to bloggers from other bloggers which have 200 or less followers. Liebster is a German word for dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart. This is pretty sweet!

Right, the rules are:

  • Be polite! Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
  • Answer all of the questions which you have been given
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers 
  • You cannot nominate the blogger which nominated you
  • Provide the  nominees with 11 questions of your choice
  • Inform nominees of your nomination 
  • Provide nominees with a link back to your post for more information
So here goes!

Katie from Emilade

1. What's your favourite animal?
Dogs! Absolutely love dogs and I used to have a poodle called buddy until he sadly passed away due to old age.
2. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have 3 fish and 2 rabbits called Summer and Rocky.
3. What's your favourite quote?
'When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless'.
4. Favourite childhood memory?
I was around the age of 10 and I was going trick or treating on Halloween. Me and all my friends waited outside for my Dad to come out. We then noticed that there was someone running at us  dressed as Freddy Krueger from an alleyway. We were all petrified so we started running down the road to get away. We then all found out that it was only dad. I still don't know how he got outside without us seeing him but lets just say it was 1-0 to him.
5. What's your biggest goal in life?
Personally, my biggest goal in life is to be happy and make my family proud!
6. What are 3 interesting facts about yourself?
This is a hard one!
-I love bubble tea
-I want to work in the mental health sector or with young offenders
-I want to work abroad for a year
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
I seriously don't have a clue! Hopefully, I will have my own home and started a family. I hope to be in a job which I love and be happy with my life.
8. Do you have any siblings?
Nope.
9. Have you read any good books lately?
I have! I have recently read a book called 'You Can't Hide' written by Tina Renton. I highly recommend this book to everyone. It is such an inspirational book.
10. Who's your celebrity crush?
John Newman!
11.Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have been reading various blogs for a long time now and I thought that it looked fun so I started! I have found out that it is great fun and there are soo many new people to talk to.

Smidge Of Pretty from Smidge Of Pretty

1. What's your most embarrassing memory?
Ermm. When I fell up the stairs infront of all the 'popular' people at school.
2. Favourite film ever and why?
This has to be Somers Town directed by Shane Meadows. Shane Meadows is one of my favourite directors! This is my favourite film because it shows a very unusual friendship, love, adventure and a lot of laughs.
3. Would you rather give up forever sweets or chocolate?
Has to be sweets! I can't live without M&M's.
4. What is your pet peve and why?
When people keep asking why? after explaining something 10 times.
5. What make up item could you not live without?
Foundation!
6. Who is your idol?
Macklemore
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a Mental Health Nurse or something to do with helping young people.
8. Which beauty product would you recommend that everyone should try?
I would recommend anyone to try the Barry M eyeshadow palettes. I think that they are a great product!
9. What is your favourite smell?
The smell of strawberry sprays which actually smell like strawberrys, not that really artificial smell.   (Confusing? I know)
10. What is your most irrational fear?
Injections!
11. Last book you read?
You Can't Hide written by Tina Renton. It's also my favourite book as well!

My nominations are:
1. Beauty Trinity 13
2.Chelsie Rout
3.Kerry Louise
4.Emma
5.Claire
6.Becky
7.Vikki
8Kathryn Watson.
9.Rebecca
10.Chelsie
11.Jessica

11 Exciting Questions!:
1) What is one thing that you couldn't live without?
2) What is your favourite sweet/ chocolate?
3) Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
4) If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
5) Whats your most proudest moment?
6) Who would you love to meet?
7) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
8) Favourite colour?
9) Favourite make up brand?
10) Have you met any celebrity's?
11) What one thing really annoys you?

Can't wait to see all your answers! Enjoy!

Love you all and all your blogs!
Sammie
x



No comments:

Post a Comment