Monday 4 August 2014

FIRST BLOG!

Hey guys,

I decided that I am going to start writing a blog! I will be writing about various things, such as reviews of products and I will also write about anything which is on my mind or anything exciting which has happened recently. I will try to keep my blog up to date and I hope that you enjoy my blog! If you have any suggestions then please ask me or message me.I thought that it would be a good place to start by telling you all a little bit about myself.

I’m Sammie, i’m 17 years old and I live in Surrey,UK with my parents. I currently attend sixth form and I am studying Business and Health and Social Care. I hope to one day work with young people which have mental illnesses or work with young offenders. I would love to be able to change someones life for the better. In my free time I like to go out shopping, watch vlogs on Youtube and going travelling around London! I hope to start making my own Youtube videos soon.I am currently obsessed with bubble tea and my absolute favourite is mango and passion fruit with passion fruit popping boba. I am also obsessed with certain music artists, such as Macklemore, Lucy Spraggan and Jake Bugg.

5 Random Facts!:

1) I attend the same sixth form which Disclosure went to

2) My dad has broke various British records in Weightlifting

3) I love to take photography

4) I hate green tea

5) I love poodles

I hope you enjoyed my first ever blog! Any suggestions please let me know and I will keep you updated. Sammie x
Tumblr: http://sammiiepanton.tumblr.com/  & http://sammiesextraordinarylife.tumblr.com/
Instagram: sammiepanton

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much :)! You've made me have a right old smile on my face :).
    Love your blogs!
    Happy blogging:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete