Saturday 16 August 2014

GOOD GRADES AND PASSED THEORY!!!

Hey guys!
In a previous blog I mentioned that I was going to be getting my BTEC Level 3 results and I was sitting my Theory driving test on Thursday! I thought I would update you by saying that I am very pleased with my college results and I passed my theory first time!

I am going to be doing a blog post in the future about me and my school life which is to give inspiration to students which think that they may have got bad grades or not have received the grades which they expected to get.

Thursday morning at 7.22 am I woke up and I checked my college e-mails and I received a message with my results! I managed to get a Distinction in Business and a Distinction* in Health and Social. I was so happy! I have never,ever got top grades and achieving these have made me so proud! I'm glad I went to college as I have proven to myself that I can achieve.
On Thursday I had also booked my driving theory test. I was so nervous that morning! My appointment was at 11.30am and I was so so scared! I had put in so much work and I knew I was well prepared but I can't deal with the pressure of exams which is why I decided to take BTEC at college. So when I got there I had to read the terms and conditions, put my bag in a locker and they had to check I had nothing on me. I sat down in my located chair and I took a deep breath. I decided to do the practice multiple choice test which I suggest everyone should do as it makes you aware of the system! I didn't think that I had done too bad in the multiple choice test. Then I had the Hazard Perception. I hate Hazard Perception with a passion. I decided to do the practice tests which again, I recommend you do as it gets you used to the system! Halfway through I seriously thought that I was screwed. I then took a deep breath and continued with the test. Finally! I had finished. I decided to leave a good review of the centre a good review as everyone that worked there was lovely. I walked out the room and I got my bags. I was then given my paper and I PASSED! I was so happy and relieved.

To celebrate I then went shopping with mum and she brought me this charm! I love it. When she gave it to me she said ' Whenever you have a bad day, just look at this charm and it'll remind you of the amazing college grades you got and passing your theory first time'. Every time I do feel sad I will make sure I look at this and I will remember I can do it!



To all the people which called me 'stupid' or don't have any faith in me then you can jog right on!

Sammie
x



No comments:

Post a Comment