Tuesday 12 August 2014

I need your help!



Hey guys!

I'm planning on treating myself to a massive shop on Thursday to celebrate hopefully passing my Theory and getting good college grades! I was just wondering if any of you have any suggestions on any new products which I could try out? For example any bath products, beauty products, sprays! Literally anything as I need some inspiration on new products to try out.

What are your favourite products you own?
All help will be appreciated!
Sammie
x

4 comments:

  1. Well I suppose it depends where you end up shopping, but I've been loving the Bourjois rouge edition velvet, NYC sunny bronzer, Topshop makeup and the essence silky touch blushes, and if you're near a KIKO store then I highly recommend their eyeshadow sticks :) hope that's helpful and have a great shop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was very helpful and I will check out these products :). I'm going to a massive department store and luckily, I am going to be near a KIKO store! x

      Delete
  2. I love Soap and Glory, their make up is really good too. I have been loving L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 hair conditioner and Batiste Dry Shampoo. Also Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Apocalips lip glosses are really good! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Soap and Glory too! Ah, I will have to check out the conditioner. My hair isn't in the best condition after bleaching it :(. I have the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. Love it! Thank you for your suggestions, they are very helpful :). Thank you so much. I have just followed you. Absolutely love your blog.
      Sammie
      x

      Delete